Community InformationSt Mary's Community & Resource Complex is run by a management committee, elected annually from amongst its affiliated groups and individual members.
To become affiliated, individual members must be over 18 years old, resident or working in the Borough and have an interest in the community. Community groups must have an elected committee, their own bank account, a set of rules or regulations, be accountable to their members and be primarily for residents of the Borough of Greenwich.
What do we do?
- offer discounted hall hire rates to affiliated community groups and charities
- provide support for new community groups just starting up
- act as a conduit for all groups
- offer photocopying, duplicating, laminating and cone bnding facilities to affiliated groups
- provide hire of audio visual equipment to affiliated groups
What does it cost?Annual fees are £5.00 for individuals and £60.00 for community groups and charities
For more information, or to become a member, please contact St Mary's Community Centre.