Welcome to St. Mary's (Eltham) Community Complex
We are looking forward to seeing our groups, ST MARY'S CENTRE WILL OPEN FOR RESTRICTED HIRE STARTING SEPTEMBER 2020. This will be for pre-booked groups only. Please note, it is not possible to accept anyone with Coronavirus Symptoms. While we are unable to take Party/Wedding/Wake bookings for the immediate future, please talk to us if you are planning an event for the summer or autumn 2021. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Download full details here
St Mary's Community Complex is made up of five community buildings managed as a single entity. This gives us a range of venues that can offer a variety of rooms and halls to hire to suit most needs, from small private rooms, to large halls.
What do we do?The primary aim of our organisation is to offer regular meeting spaces for our membership, now over 60 community groups as well as individual members. However, we also offer hall hire to the businesses and the general public.
- Hall hire for events such as weddings, parties and life celebrations
- Room hire for meetings, classes and training
- Meeting rooms and halls for as few as 8 and up to 200 people
- Catering for light refreshments offered in St. Mary's Eltham
- Facilities for own catering arrangements
- Reduced hire rates for our members.
We are an organisation managed by the local community, elected annually by our community groups. We are a registered charity, and a company limited by guarentee with the support of Greenwich Council.